Liebert NX uninterruptible power supply (UPS) with Softscale technology is a true on-line, double conversion, three-phase UPS system that provides a scalable solution to optimize data center power design. Uninterruptible power can grow from 40 to 60 to 80kVA, from 80 to 100 to 120kVA, and from 160 to 200kVA. The UPS may also be paralleled for additional data center infrastructure capacity or for redundant operation.
The 480-volt, three-phase Liebert NX is available in both scalable and standard models:
- Liebert NX with Softscale™ technology is a full-featured UPS available in scalable models: 40 to 60 to 80kVA, and 80 to 100 to 120kVA, and 160 to 200kVA. Up to three unlike or like capacities may be paralleled for capacity; up to four unlike or like capacities may be paralleled for redundancy.
- Liebert NX fixed capacity models are available in 40, 60, 80, 100 and 120, 160 and 200 kVA.
- Provides an economical path for growth, with Softscale technology.
- Allows paralleling of unlike capacities for capacity or redundancy.
- Offers a large and user-friendly LCD display with operating information in twelve languages.
- Includes a built-in automatic bypass to transfer the load in case of fault.
- True on-line, double conversion technology corrects for all types of power fluctuations.
- Provides the highest output power quality, with advanced inverter control technology.
- Provides dual bus synchronization of two UPS units when feeding independent distribution paths.
Lowest Total Cost Of Ownership
- Optimizes efficiency using soft-switching technology.
- Extends battery life with temperature-compensated battery charging.
- DSP control provides highest possible input power factor for maximum efficiency.
Ideally Suited For
- Small to mid-size data centers
- Server rooms
- Labs and testing
- Process control
- Point of sale