Liebert GXT3™ 5 kVA to 10 kVA uninterruptible power supply (UPS) systems provide true on-line protection in the smallest cabinets in their capacity range. These data center power systems offer internal batteries, unlimited extended external batteries, and internal bypass capability, resulting in continuous uptime for the connected equipment. Multiple data center power output configurations allow quick connection of protected loads.
Designed for rack-mount or tower modes, the Liebert GXT3 uninterruptible power system is available in 5kVA and 6kVA, 4U models; and 8kVA and 10kVA, 6U models. All models are available with output of 120/208V. Please note that the internal batteries for the Liebert GXT3 5kVa to 10kVA UPS must be ordered separately, and will ship separately. Depending upon the model you select, there may also be a separate POD required.
- Power Assurance Package – Liebert GXT3 5kVA to 10kVA: Provides Five-Year Comprehensive Protection simplifying IT support with factory authorized technicians to handle installation and lifecycle requirements while assuring critical power availability: On-site Installation, Start-up, & (opt.) Removal; On-Site Service Support – 7x24 Services Performed, 100% Labor/Travel & 100% Parts Coverage; 4 Hour Customer Response; Preventive Maintenance Visit.
- Installs in either rack or tower configuration.
- Detects and matches line input frequencies of either 60 or 50 Hz, automatically.
- Provides compatibility with backup generators - handles frequency variations and other power fluctuations that occur during generator operation.
- Allows selection of UPS features including input voltage, output voltage, auto-restart enable/disable, and other parameters.
- Protects against and conditions all forms of power anomalies.
- Assures continuity of power to critical loads during system maintenance or in case of internal fault with automatic and manual bypass.
- Operates with a wide input voltage window for fewer transfer to battery, saving battery wear and tear.
- Allows fast and easy maintenance with user-replaceable hot-swappable batteries.
- Notifies users with advance early warning of UPS status via automatic and manual battery test feature.
Lowest Total Cost of Ownership
- Corrects for frequency variations without switching to battery, resulting in longer battery life.
- Protects your investment with a standard two-year warranty with paid shipping both ways. Also available with optional extensions of one year or three years.
Ideally Suited For:
- Network workstations
- Network closets
- Large network peripherals