The Liebert® PPC second generation distribution cabinet offers the benefits of a custom-tailored power system, with the convenience and cost savings of a pre-packaged, factory-tested unit. Housed in a single, self-contained cabinet, it combines distribution, computer-grade grounding, isolation, and power monitoring to provide the protection your vital computer or communications equipment demands.
Available in 15-225 kVA capacity systems for raised floor applications and top-exit models, the Liebert PPC offers flexible expansion capabilities to fit growing sites. The 300kVA, 430kVA and 800kVA with Square D I-Line panelboard distribution extends the Liebert PPC line giving you more capacity in one cabinet.
- Improved Power Quality — Results in optimum equipment operation, reducing downtime and extending service life.
- Computer-Grade Grounding — The Liebert PPC automatically establishes a single point ground to meet major manufacturers’ recommendations and the requirements of the National Electric Code.
- Monitoring — Built-in metering and alarm annunciation with communication capabilities to Liebert centralized monitoring.
- Handles Non-Linear Loads — Fully compatible with the non-linear loads and other electronic equipment.
- Expansion Capability — add-on panelboards, optional Liebert EXC™ and flexible cabling can be installed with minimal disruption to meet growing needs.
- Location Flexibility — The unit can be easily relocated to protect your investment.
- UL and ULc Listed as a Complete System — Meets safety requirements for fast, hasslefree inspection and building code approvals.
Low Total Cost Of Ownership
- Space Savings — Compact single cabinet conserves valuable floor space.
- Easy Installation — Single input cable connection reduces installation time and cost.
- TP-1 Listed Isolation Transformer— Provides increased efficiency
Ideally Suited For
- Data centers