The scalable Liebert NX™ 225-600kVA UPS is a transformer-free, high efficiency, on-line UPS. The UPS operates with unity power factor, providing more real power for data center equipment. Liebert NX allows Softscale™ capacity upgrades without increasing footprint — 225 to 250 to 300kVA; or 400 to 500 to 600kVA 480V, 60 Hz UL models.
- More watts for your money – Unity Power Factor rated
- Intelligent Eco-Mode is standard in every system – no upcharge for this feature or for the continuous-duty static switch
- Reduced operating costs – up to 95% efficiency at partial load conditions during normal operation. Up to 98% efficiency in both partial and fully loaded conditions during Intelligent Eco-Mode operation
- Large, user-friendly touch screen display
- Life.net remote monitoring provides real-time monitoring of more than 150 operating parameters, immediate identification of problems, and detailed reporting
- High energy efficiency in normal mode and Intelligent Eco-Mode™ operation
- Softscale™ modularity allows capacity growth without increasing footprint
- Life.net remote monitoring and reporting ensures UPS health
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Liebert Services local support and 24x7 call center
Lowest Total Cost of Ownership
- Provides high efficiency in both double conversion and Intelligent Eco-Mode operation – up to 98% efficiency.
- Active IGBT Rectifier reduces size requirements for generator sets, circuit protection, cabling and transformers, minimizing installation and operation costs.
- Optimizes battery life with temperature-compensated battery charging in both double conversion and Intelligent Eco-Mode.
- Supports a full range of leading and lagging power factor loads without derating. Unity input and output power factor ratings deliver more real power for your money.
- True on-line, double conversion technology corrects for all types of power fluctuations.
- Provides the highest output power quality, with advanced inverter control technology.
- Optional dual bus synchronization of multiple UPS units when feeding independent distribution paths. Continuous-duty static switch standard - enables Ecomode operation,
- Softscale technology conserves capital while providing an economical expansion path with minimal disruption.
- Simple 1+N paralleling provides low initial cost and additional levels of redundancy.
- Parallel up to 6 systems for capacity or redundancy.
- High power density and small footprint deliver more kilowatts per square foot for efficient space utilization.
- Automatically adapts to dynamically changing load power factors (leading and lagging) without derating, modification or recalibration.and is more robust and reliable than a momentary static switch design. Higher overload capacity results in more robust operation.