The Liebert RX remote power distribution cabinet supplies packaged power distribution in the smallest possible footprint, with 400 Amp and 84 poles in one panelboard, and only requiring 24”x12” of space. It offers monitoring options and multiple configuration possibilities to fit the needs of most data centers.
Liebert RX is available in 400A, 84 pole models, with options for panelboard level (CPM) or branch circuit level (LDMF) monitoring. The compact cabinet may be used in a stand-alone configuration, or may be clustered in space-saving 2, 3 or 4 unit configuration blocks.
- 84 poles in a 24”x12” footprint. Up to 168 poles in a 24”x24” footprint.
- Multiple configuration options allow optimization of data center space – two, three or four units may be installed in space-saving clusters.
- Monitoring options for panelboard and branch circuit level.
- Floor or wall mount, or attach to supports at end of rack aisle.
- Fits standard raised-floor tile, while permitting removal of adjacent floor tiles.
- The 100% rated 400 Amp main circuit breaker better coordinates with today’s 30A and 60A branch breakers than smaller 225A mains, providing better selective tripping.
- Each panelboard is totally isolated – any potential arc flash is contained within the cabinet when installed back-to-back and each is receiving aseparate feed from a dual bus system.
- Factory assembled and tested to ensure reliability and consistent performance.
- Wide open access channels provide six inches of access space, and individual hinged covers, allowing easy addition of future circuits.
Lowest Total Cost Of Ownership
- Compact cabinet conserves valuable floor space.
- Packaged system is easy to install, maintain and add additional circuits.
- Installs with tool-less mounting to Emerson Network Power DCM Racks.
Ideally Suited For
- Data centers