Confidently take on the uncertain future of connected power requirements with MPX™, the most responsive and adaptive rack PDU available. MPX rack PDU technology helps you respond to rack equipment changes and dynamic capacities with these advantages:
- Adaptive capacity, distribution, monitoring, control and management of critical devices
- Flexibility to respond to constant change—redeploy modules to suit changing needs
- Buy only what you need and build on your investment with hot-swappable modular output power, communications and input power
- Secure communication
Designed for High Availability
- Designed specifically to accommodate higher power densities and be resistant to higher temperatures.
- Energy metering provides users the information to maximize data center power and cooling infrastructure.
- Allows user to add individual hot-swappable output power modules for capacity as demand grows.
- Offers the ability to change input capacity or configuration while maintaining Rack PDU infrastructure.
Designed to Enhance Energy Efficiency and Capacity Management
- Flexibility to respond to constant change—redeploy modules to suit changing needs.
- Adaptive capacity, distribution, monitoring, control and management of critical devices.
- Scalable design that allows onsite configuration to fit immediate IT equipment needs.
- Provides a wide selection of single phase and three-phase power input configurations—with the ability to field change while maintaining distribution infrastructure.
- Employs energy efficient receptacle control technology.
- Expanded branch overload protection minimizes threat of cascading PDU overload.
Designed to Improve Business Resiliency and Agility:
- Provides for local or remote monitoring and management of connected loads.
- Easily integrate with existing network and security architectures, as well as higher level management software – allowing you to operate at peak velocity.
- Preemptive notifications before problems occur.
- Allows user to shut down non-essential equipment during power outages to maximize availability and back-up power.
- Provides a compatible monitoring platform for MPH, offering seamless common operation if deployed together.
Designed to Reduce Deployment Time and Expenses:
- Allows real-time, highly precise metering and management – and the lowest energy consumption in the industry for rack PDUs.
- Provides the most cost-effective design available—build, add on, or modify the platform design.
- Allows redeployment of modules to suit changing needs.
- Rack PDUs may be pre-installed.